Purpose built, well stocked, fully enclosed 3.5 acre specimen lake with…
- A quiet rural location
- Onsite shop for bait and essential items (please find opening times below at the bottom of the page).
- Easily accessible from major A roads, we are within 15 minutes of the A1 and 10 minutes of the A19 and A66.
- Private Free Car Parking with CCTV
- New toilet facilities (shower facilities coming soon)
- Electricity for charging phones
- Fresh drinking water for all anglers, available at the toilet building near the car park.
- Politely bailiffed each day
- Excellent firm well spaced, large pegs with large purpose built bivy pitch area and separate rod pod zone.
- Stoned Path around lake
Facilities Close By To Site
We are well situated to many local amenities.
Village Pub ‘The Smiths Arms’ Serving food – Easy Walking Distance
Village Post Office/Shop Serving a variety of useful items- Again Easy Walking Distance.
Multiple Fast Food outlets within 2 miles, including a McDonalds, Fish and chips, Pizza and many many others, just have a look on google or ask someone on site.
For any other supplies…
Huge Tesco with pretty much everything 1.5m away.
The Carrs Bait Shop:
Located in carpark of The Carrs Angling Lakes (1 minute walk from Legends carpark).
Shop opening times
Opening times vary depending 0n time of year. Please contact the shop directly on their Facebook page for details.
At the moment the shop is CASH ONLY.